What is Critical Fall height?
- A critical fall height (CFH) is the maximum height of fall from play equipment to the ground.
- It is important to note that safety surfaces do not prevent injury but aim to lessen the severity of any injury that may occur on falls from height.
- Elji Rubber Tiles are designed to meet Critical Fall Height requirements for playground equipment.
- Our tiles have been certified to comply with these requirements by a third party, independent testing/certification laboratory.
- Additionally, Elji Tiles conducts regular, in-house Critical Fall Height testing on our own certified test equipment as part of our Quality Control plan.
- No other playground surfacing material offers the degree of safety assurance that rubber tiles can provide.
- Elji Rubber Tiles offer the assurance of safe surfacing for children’s play areas.