Compression Moulded Rubber Speed Hump or Road Hump
Rubber Speed Humps are designed to slow down the Vehicle Speed and are usually used in residential or busy pedestrian areas
Rubber Speed Humps is designed to protect life from high-speed traffic by statutorily mandating vehicle to slow down the speed. Our humps are highly resistant to various Torques, High impacts, heavy loads,
Rubber speed hump is available in a black and yellow modular system that can be configured to any desired length. These also come equipped with cat-eye reflectors Red, Green and White Colour (optional) which provide even better visibility at night.
We have Heavy Duty Metal Reinforced Composite Rubber Speed Hump, to be used in the heavy load and Heavy Traffic area Like Port, Highways and Construction Site
High Impact Resistance SBR+NR, EPDM & Neoprene
High Impact Resistance Composite Rubber, EPDM, Neoprene &Recycled Rubber
Method of Statement
Product Name : Speed Humps or Road Humps
Product Size : 50mm thick x 400mm wide x 500mm Length
* Items required to install the Road Hump product in the field,
a) M10 X 70mm, Length Fix Bolts
• First, check the bolt length and size.
• Check the fixing surface; it should be flat and perfect.
• Clean the surface before clamping.
• Draw two straight lines at a distance of 400mm, where the road hump is going to fix.
• Keep the Road Hump inside the two lines and mark the two-bolt positions properly.
• Make a 12 mm dia. Drill hole at a deep of 60 mm with the help of drilling m/c.
• Insert the Fisher inside the drilled hole in the straight position.
• Keep the Road Hump in the Fixing surface and clamp it with the bolts.
• Bolt head should be inside the pocket and it should not be projected outside.