Application:Wall Guards are designed to protect round columns, ramp area as well as Flat walls from impacts of automobiles. They can also be used for the protection of ramp areas and round columns in parking bays. These also come in a yellow strip.
Materials: They are produced using high impact resistant Natural Rubber. It can also be manufactured using Neoprene and EPDM on request. The standard color available is black. Variants with yellow reflective strip and beige can also be provided. Rubber Wall Guards have excellent weather resistance, impact resistance and are stain proof.
Width 200mm: Available in thicknesses 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm & 55mm.
Width 250mm: Available in 25mm thickness.
Width 300mm: Available in 25mm thickness
Also available in 120mm,150MM, and 170mm widths. Variants with Single & Double
yellow strips and plain can be provided
The standard length available is 2750mm. They can be supplied as per the customer specifications.
Method of Statement
Product Name : Rubber Wall Guard Plain
Product Size Thickness : 25mm or 30 mm
Width : 200mm
Accessories Required: Coach M10 x 50mm Screw, Washer and Fisher – 6 sets/meter
• First, check the bolt length and size.
• Check the fixing surface; it should be flat and perfect.
• Clean the surface before clamping.
• Mark two horizontal lines at a distance of 200 mm in the clamping surface.
• Maintain 300mm from FFL or as per client requirement
• Keep the wall guard inside the lines and mark the 6 holes position in the concrete surface. For
continuous clamping 300-400 mm clamping distance to be given.
• Make a 12 mm dia. drill hole at a deep of 40 mm with the help of drilling m/c in the marked 6
• Insert the Fischer inside the drilled holes in the straight position
• Keep the wall guard in the fixing surface and clamp it with the 6 bolts.
• For more than 1-meter length wall guard clamping, top and side surfaces should be matched
together before marking and clamping.
• Bolt head should be inside the groove and it should not be projected outside.